CEO & Co-Founder
Boosting an impressive resume, graduating from not one but two local universities, NUS & SMU.
After graduation he quickly rose up to the private banking segment with Standard Chartered.
His work with Wolfgang Creatives has got him featured in Game Changers magazine – A journal for industry leaders.
Philosophy – Underpromise. Overdeliver.
Managing Director & Co-Founder
After graduating from a top university in the UK, Amos returned to Singapore to start this award winning company.
His insistence in quality has helped generate up to 50x return on investments (ROI).
He was also the youngest key partner of DesignSingapore in conjunction with Ministry of Communication (MCI).
For his work and contribution in the marketing sphere in Singapore, he got featured from the media frequently.
Business Development Manager
“Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating.”
I would say that I have a unwavering passion for helping people reach their goals by providing personalised solutions. I always believe in a sincere approach curated for every individual.
Senior Business Development Executive
I have a “Whatever it takes” attitude to help clients reach their marketing vision/goals! What do I like? What do I like to do in my free time? Let’s just cut to the chase as it doesn’t matter… What matters is YOU! What YOU like and what YOU want? My promise to you is that I will always strive to create a strong/trusted relationship with you and to help you with your marketing journey to the best of my abilities!
Business Development & Administration
I’m the one who has all the answers to your pressing questions! Ask me anything, i’ll send you to the right person that can help! 🙂
Senior Brand Executive
Throughout my career, I have been driven by my intellectual curiosity to find answers to the most pressing problems. Whether it’s finding a perfect song for a film or finding a rare product for a rocket, I’ve been able to quickly uncover a customer’s pain point and identify a strategic solution.
“90% of your problems can be solved by Marketing. Solving the other 10% simply requires procrastination handling skills”
I take pride in my work and I enjoy watching my clients get excited about marketing.
I believe that we need to understand what our target audience like, in order to market to them! This is how marketing should work!
Assistant Marketing Manager
“The optimistic stoic digital marketer.”
With several design awards under my belt, it is safe to say you will be in safe hands and proper care under me. I believe in logical problem solving and always conclude that there is a solution to any problem.”
I am the dude who shows you your ads on Facebook. I got a “nothing is impossible” mindset until it has proven me otherwise!
I love all things marketing.
How the same product can be marketed in different ways and methods to attract and appeal to different demographics just intrigues me. Marketing keeps me going, improving and learning along the way. In every business, marketing is fundamental.
I would like to think of myself as someone creative and committed to the work I do. Someone who definitely can’t sit still and is always thinking of something out of the box, or some might called it dreaming of the impossible.
I love all things arts and expressive, with Writing and Music being my righthand tools.
A full time marketing executive with the ops team. I have a personal penchant for all things related to finance and have dabbled in it for a couple years now.
I believe in providing solutions, and it extends to all aspects of my life.
She writes, and has been writing for a long time. Her dream is to be a writer; creating another universe with words, sharing that with this world someday. In the meantime, she is here to write for you. Taking your products and portraying them in the most attractive light, hoping it brings you the desired intended outcome: an audience flocking to purchase.
ISFP. Office pantry enthusiast. I have many goals in life, but my current one is communicating your message to your desired target market and getting quality leads for you!
“To continue winning the internet marketing game, your content has to be more than just brilliant — it has to give the people consuming that content the ability to become a better version of themselves.” — Michelle StinsonRoss
With years of experience in both digital marketing and visual communication, be assured that you are in good hands!
Let’s optimize your Facebook campaigns together and bring more leads to your business!